• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pop-ups / Redirects on mobile

On my LG, I have not seen a pop up ad for over a year. I don't know if it matters or not, but I never go to the HuskerMax home page on my phone. When I hit the FireFox brower symbol on my phone, I come directly into the last thread that I was on. For all other things internet related on my phone, I use Chrome.

Megan Fox has toe-thumbs

megan_fox_thumbs.jpg

Hmmm. Didn’t know she had thumbs.

On my LG, I have not seen a pop up ad for over a year. I don't know if it matters or not, but I never go to the HuskerMax home page on my phone. When I hit the FireFox brower symbol on my phone, I come directly into the last thread that I was on. For all other things internet related on my phone, I use Chrome.
Interesting. I also have LG, and I also very rarely visit the HM home page on my phone.
I use Chrome, and I rarely have issues with pop ups, save for the past week or so.

I just wish it was a real ad that I could close and go on. But the complete redirect to something that is junk is what most infuriating about it. Even if it was a link to the amazon banana slicer, I could at least buy that...

Banana Slicer Link!

See, still more valuable than the option we get!!!

Installed a block site app and blocked the site that popped up (lucky spin) and haven't seen it since

Don't want to speak to soon, been on my here for over 5 minutes. No pop ups!

I get them on my droid, then I just close it out and go right back and don't seem to have issues. Annoying yes, big deal, not really.

It is a big deal and I am working on it daily. The ad ops team are implementing some new ad filtering software and doing other things to get rid of it.

Right now it appears to be a bigger issue on mobile. Let me know if any are coming on desktop.

I hit this site quite often and haven't seen a popup on the mobile version of chrome for a year now.

It is a big deal and I am working on it daily. The ad ops team are implementing some new ad filtering software and doing other things to get rid of it.

Right now it appears to be a bigger issue on mobile. Let me know if any are coming on desktop.
Nothing on the desktop, and again from your perspective it might be a big deal, from mine, easy peasy getting rid of it, but appreciate the work you are doing.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back