• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

At what point do we get a little concerned?

I take this thread for the responses it has created. Dont worry and in fact we are so unworried, that the topic lost interest early and has moved on to comedy

It very well may be that theres no need to worry, but at the least.......it is odd and unusual. 3 commits by mid june?
hopefully its just a unique year and that its just happen to flow that way

Last edited:

It very well may be that theres no need to worry, but at the least.......it is odd and unusual. 3 commits by mid june?
hopefully its just a unique year and that its just happen to flow that way
When Frost was first hired, I remember him making a comment referring to early commits and that he wasn't as concerned with having as many of them. He wants to get them on campus first, especially for game day environment. Also, based on what I have seen following this cycle, the staff has great relationships with several recruits who are going to commit. We just have to let each one announce according to their plans.

When Frost was first hired, I remember him making a comment referring to early commits and that he wasn't as concerned with having as many of them. He wants to get them on campus first, especially for game day environment. Also, based on what I have seen following this cycle, the staff has great relationships with several recruits who are going to commit. We just have to let each one announce according to their plans.

I recall him saying that too.

Nash Hutmacher we should know about in the next month. He takes his final OV to Madison this coming weekend and then will make his decision sometime between early July and early August according to him. Just one example. I think we are going to land quite a few more kids between now and August as many want the decision done before their fall practice starts in August.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back