• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Colorado - Nebraska single game tickets now available to public

Unless you are a major donor, don’t count on those two. 3,000 tickets available, with over 15,000 ticket requests

I put in for 4 for my brother and I told him not to count on it, like you said unless you are a big or maybe a longtime donor that has been racking up priority points, probably ain't gonna happen. But it didn't cost anything to try.

I put in for 4 for my brother and I told him not to count on it, like you said unless you are a big or maybe a longtime donor that has been racking up priority points, probably ain't gonna happen. But it didn't cost anything to try.
I put in for six, checked with the ticket office on Friday , and was confirmed my status as a ticket holder in row 97 of the south end zone put me near the bottom end in priority of the 15,000 applying for 3,000 seats. Shocking, huh? :)

Well most of them will be bought by Husker fans the Buffs aren’t going to pay that kind of money to get their @$$ kicked.
I just read where Yuengling bought an old Coors brewery in Memphis, and are going to expand their distribution. It is not sold on the West coast, so the only time I get to drink it, is when I go back to Florida on vacation. Link to the article. I so hope that they brew it just as it is and then sell it here on the Left Coast.

I just read where Yuengling bought an old Coors brewery in Memphis, and are going to expand their distribution. It is not sold on the West coast, so the only time I get to drink it, is when I go back to Florida on vacation. Link to the article. I so hope that they brew it just as it is and then sell it here on the Left Coast.

My wife is from New Jersey, so we got married out there. When we were planning our reception, they gave us a list of beer choices, saying that we could choose any two. I don't remember the exact labels, but it was more or less like this: Bud Light or Liquid Methane or Colorado's Silver Laxative or Yuengling. I got a Bud Light for those of my family from South Dakota who don't like to try or have nice things, and I obviously got the Yuengling. There were so many folks who flew in from all over who had never had it before that the bartender put up a sign that said what it was, where it was from, etc. Good stuff. I can't presently get it in South Dakota. If we can put a man on the moon, we can get Yuengling to South Dakota.

My wife is from New Jersey, so we got married out there. When we were planning our reception, they gave us a list of beer choices, saying that we could choose any two. I don't remember the exact labels, but it was more or less like this: Bud Light or Liquid Methane or Colorado's Silver Laxative or Yuengling. I got a Bud Light for those of my family from South Dakota who don't like to try or have nice things, and I obviously got the Yuengling. There were so many folks who flew in from all over who had never had it before that the bartender put up a sign that said what it was, where it was from, etc. Good stuff. I can't presently get it in South Dakota. If we can put a man on the moon, we can get Yuengling to South Dakota.
Very cool. I still don't know or even think that they will distribute out this way, which is a bummer, but I am planning on sending them an email, pleading, begging, whining, crying, LOL, that they sell it in Nevada at least.

I'm in the minority but I just don't get the obsession with Yuengling. It is fine but nothing extraordinary. We held a reception last weekend and ordered Bell's 2 Hearted. I still have a 1/2 keg left in my kegorator. It is one of the most delicious beers ever. If any Omaha peeps want to help me finish it just send me a PM ;)

Last edited:

Dude in the Husker ticket office told me we should find out in July if the request we put in for tickets is granted or not. Not sure why a month seems like a long wait but it does.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back