• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

***BREAKING NEWS***HC Erstad stepping down...

I hope the reasoning is genuine. A Multi-sport Husker legend like Erstad deserved more from us all. I get the post season record wasn’t acceptable, but he did a fine job.
Deserved more, but in the end the negativity wasn't worth it to him or his family.

Hoping we can get someone great. Obviously you go have Van Horn and Childress tell you no. Is Will Bolt who you hire that doesn't have any coaching experience? Would people be ok with that? Can the Virginia coach be an option?

Frost and Hoiberg were layups, hiring a head baseball coach to a B1G conference will be what I measure Moos on. I'm genuinely intrigued what we can get. I think it needs to be someone like Bolt looking to have his first head coaching job, because in my opinion we can't lure a guy from the Big12, SEC, etc., away. No amount of money would do it.

I hope it was 100% on his terms. I get family is important, but people who who have that kind if passion, it doesn’t go away.

Depending on who we hire, it might be a good thing for the program. Whiff on the hire and it might be awful.

Deserved more, but in the end the negativity wasn't worth it to him or his family.

Hoping we can get someone great. Obviously you go have Van Horn and Childress tell you no. Is Will Bolt who you hire that doesn't have any coaching experience? Would people be ok with that? Can the Virginia coach be an option?

Frost and Hoiberg were layups, hiring a head baseball coach to a B1G conference will be what I measure Moos on. I'm genuinely intrigued what we can get. I think it needs to be someone like Bolt looking to have his first head coaching job, because in my opinion we can't lure a guy from the Big12, SEC, etc., away. No amount of money would do it.
As Miles’ teams showed us, even layups can be difficult.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back