• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MAKE THIS STOP

Busker

Recruit
2 Year Member

I thought you were talking about all these different/same threads you are starting. I agree, MAKE IT STOP!

Took 5 reloads just to accomplish that
HAHAHA!! Don't get me wrong, I know it sucks getting that BS Spam, but there are better ways for you to go about it. PM Max, or send it to the appropriate thread. Cuz the way you just did it, you are kinda spamming the rest of us. I do agree though, it needs to be stopped.

HAHAHA!! Don't get me wrong, I know it sucks getting that BS Spam, but there are better ways for you to go about it. PM Max, or send it to the appropriate thread. Cuz the way you just did it, you are kinda spamming the rest of us. I do agree though, it needs to be stopped.

I agree, I get the motive but the more efficient way is to simply contact the mods and/or David to let them know. No site upgrade is without complications, and I think this pop-up is a reflection of that. I'm sure it will be dealt with accordingly.

I agree, I get the motive but the more efficient way is to simply contact the mods and/or David to let them know. No site upgrade is without complications, and I think this pop-up is a reflection of that. I'm sure it will be dealt with accordingly.

THis has little if anything to do with the upgrade and everything to do with the ad supplier of choice.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back