• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Brown sugar and horseradush hamsteak

huskerpt34

Recruit
5 Year Member
This is one of our grilling favorites.

1. Score the hamsteak.
2. Place 1 cup brown sugar, 1/3 cup of horseradish, and the juice of one lemon in a pot. Heat until it boils.
3. Pour over the hamsteak and let marinate. 45-60 minutes is good, but overnight is the best.
4. Gril. The best part is, because hamsteak is already cooked it takes about 6 minutes on the grill to heat it.

Enjoy

Sounds really good, simple but effective. But I'm a horseradish freak, what do I know?

This is one of our grilling favorites.

1. Score the hamsteak.
2. Place 1 cup brown sugar, 1/3 cup of horseradish, and the juice of one lemon in a pot. Heat until it boils.
3. Pour over the hamsteak and let marinate. 45-60 minutes is good, but overnight is the best.
4. Gril. The best part is, because hamsteak is already cooked it takes about 6 minutes on the grill to heat it.

Enjoy

Just got our hog back from the butcher the other day. How high of temp is the grill on. I know the ham is already cooked but is it a low heat or what?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back