• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Terminator: Dark Fate

First two were great.

Rise of the Machines was pretty dull and far fetched, and Arnold was terrible. I had to restart it four times because I kept falling asleep. The only scene I really liked was at the end, in spite of the characters. This was when they were in the bunker and the missiles launched anyway. It was really depressing, but the eerie sound from the comms in the bunker, and the visuals of the nuclear impacts... it was something to see. Plus, I kind of like old-sounding military comms.

I actually kind of liked Salvation because of the world building they did for that movie. Again, in spite of the actors, dialogue, plot, I thought the visuals were pretty cool, and the dismal world was interesting.

Didn't see Genysis (sp?). Didn't care to. I love the first movie, and I didn't want to see it retconned.

If this is a direct sequel to T2 coming up, then I'm in.
I pretty much agree with your take on Rise and Salvation.

I liked Genisys mostly for the nostalgia. The reenactment and paying homage to some of the original scenes but in an alternate timeline was kinda cool. As was the tie-in to a seemingly insignificant character. I liked Arnold in this one more than I did in Rise. The other main characters were meh, as was the rest of the story/action.

"Noice"?
Is that some sort of modest approval or anticipation?

Holy crap. We've found something you didn't immediately crap on with, "it sucks" or "I hate it"
:Biggrin:
:Lol: LOL.... Noice.... google it. I love the whole damn franchise, even the lesser of the movies. I just really like them.

Hey, I like the Die Hard franchise too, except for that last one, it was sort of a turd. :Banana:
Agreed. I have the 5 DVD set, and have rewatched 1-4 multiple times, and will continue to do so. The 5th one, I watched in full the first time, then a few months later I tried to watch it again and only got about halfway through before I shut it off. I may never watch it again. Total turd.

Watched the official trailer or whatever it was. Looks like more SJW crap from Hollywood. :Bananalazy:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back