• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

100 Days Until Kickoff!

hope i'm not shoveling snow all the way to kickoff
We are in the middle of moving to a new home. It was 108 last weekend. And suppose to be over 100 this whole weekend. About kills a old man loading and unloading a trailer.

KvTUFCk.png

I will guaranteed tuned in CFB season on my flat screen. Not 100 days but 93 .....

August 24th:
  • Samford vs. Bo's crew (YSU) .... ESPN
  • UThugs vs. Florida .... ESPN
  • Arizona at Hawaii .... CBSSports
:Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn:

No Huskers time and TV coverage yet. ABC, FOX, ESPN/2/U, FS1 or BTN ..... probably BTN my guess.

Last edited:
We are in the middle of moving to a new home. It was 108 last weekend. And suppose to be over 100 this whole weekend. About kills a old man loading and unloading a trailer.
think i'll take the snow. feel for you brother

A little over 60 days before the first fall practice!
https://web3.ncaa.org/lsdbi/search/bylawView?id=8823
Also: Per the NCAA By Laws, Fall Camp/Practice starts 29 day before the first scheduled game:

"17.02.13 Practice Units. In determining the first permissible preseason practice date, an institution shall count back from its first scheduled contest, one unit for each day beginning with the opening of classes, one unit for each day classes are not in session in the week of the first scheduled intercollegiate contest and two units for each other day in the preseason practice period, except that the institution shall not count any units during the preseason when all institutional dormitories are closed, the institution's team must leave campus, and practice is not conducted.
17.02.13.2 Week. The "week" of the first scheduled intercollegiate contest is defined as the six days, excluding Sunday, preceding the date of competition (even if one or more of the days fall into different traditional calendar weeks)."

Fall classes/semester begin 20 Aug 2019.
https://registrar.unl.edu/academic-calendar/

So, counting back 29 days from our first game on 31 Aug 2019, our first Fall Camp/Pactice day would be 29 July 2019.

KvTUFCk.png

I will guaranteed tuned in CFB season on my flat screen. Not 100 days but 93 .....

August 24th:
  • Samford vs. Bo's crew (YSU) .... ESPN
  • UThugs vs. Florida .... ESPN
  • Arizona at Hawaii .... CBSSports
:Popcorn::Popcorn::Popcorn:

No Huskers time and TV coverage yet. ABC, FOX, ESPN/2/U, FS1 or BTN ..... probably BTN my guess.
Omg Miami plays UF to start the year?!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back