• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Big Ten Baseball Tournament

Get this, 2 reserved tickets are only $22, but the fees are $21. How ridiculous is that. I'm going to check the actual box office to see if it's cheaper. Ticketmaster is the damn devil.
Get this, 2 reserved tickets are only $22, but the fees are $21. How ridiculous is that. I'm going to check the actual box office to see if it's cheaper. Ticketmaster is the damn devil.

That is totally disgusting!!! If the Big10 is ignoring this travesty, then they are selling their souls to the devil, just so they can promote the conference. If this is factual, then shame on the Big 10!!!

Last edited:
Here's the screen capture

Attachments

• Ticketmaster fees.JPG
    Ticketmaster fees.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 75

I saw that, too, though I'm going up for all day. The Big10 tourney site lists an all-day pass as $12.50, which I can't find on Ticketmaster. Not that I'd literally pay double to use their services. Hopefully, the ticket window has just the ticket!

I saw that, too, though I'm going up for all day. The Big10 tourney site lists an all-day pass as $12.50, which I can't find on Ticketmaster. Not that I'd literally pay double to use their services. Hopefully, the ticket window has just the ticket!

I hope so too, but my search of TD Ameritrade venue's website redirects to Ticketmaster for purchasing tickets. I hope they don't include those fees at the box office or else I will have words (respectful) to share with them and the B1G. I get that costs are involved, just include them in the ticket price and don't play with people like they do. It's pretty darn simple. Show we I have to pay at the beginning and let us choose, don't try to trick consumers with BS tactics like this! I hate Ticketmaster with a passion!! Off soapbox :Biggrin:

Last edited:
1-6 the last 4 years in the conference tourney (not making it last year)... can our young team keep the momentum going and win a couple games? Going up against a first round draft pick tonight, gonna be fun!

Late start is tough, but tough to get 4 games in 1 day. SEC tournament is on the same starting time schedule.

Maryland leading 5-1 on a 2 run homer by J. Vought, with no outs, top of the 8th.

Was busy earlier in the 8th & missed this: M. Costes hit a 2 run homer to make it 3-1.

And now a pitching change for Ill.

Last edited:
OK - let's see if they can keep this thing REMOTELY on schedule. First test at the top of the hour, 1pm CDT!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back