• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NHL 2018/2019 Season

Well, the Sharks score in OT, but it may have been a "hand pass". Play under review. Oh yeah, that goal wont stand.

Replay clearly shows SJ used a hand to pass the puck. However, it appears that the Sharks have won the game. WOW! Extremely bad call on the refs part. Holey Smokes. The Blues just got jobbed at home. 5 - 4 Sharks. 2 to 1 lead SJ.

Replay clearly shows SJ used a hand to pass the puck. However, it appears that the Sharks have won the game. WOW! Extremely bad call on the refs part. Holey Smokes. The Blues just got jobbed at home. 5 - 4 Sharks. 2 to 1 lead SJ.

And that's not the first sketchy call (or non-call in this case) to go the Shark's way this playoff season...…..

I heard the refs admitted it was a hand pass, however that is not a reviewable/reversible call. That's the problem with these rulebooks that are so indepth.

Home from water fall hiking, got some killer pics and got some killer 3rd period hockey. Blues with the 2 - 0 lead starting the 3rd, and the Sharks score a goal. Empty net for the Sharks, and they are putting the pressure on the Blues. :45.0 seconds to play. 2 - 1 Blues. Series is going to be tied at 2 games apiece. Fun 3rd period.

Michigans Sophomore catcher gets his first throw out of the season. DAMMMIT/

not sure how this ended up here, as I was literally in the baseball game thread when I posted this..... LOL.

Last edited:

St. Louis with the 5 - 0 blowout win over San Jose on the Sharks home ice, takes a 3 games to 2 lead today. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here's to that guy cashing that ticket in. And as I am typing this, the Blues just scored on a PP to take a 2 - 0 lead in game 6, right off of the shoulder of the Sharks goalie, Jones. 3 + minutes left in the first period. Go BLUES!!!

I didn't get to see any of Game 1, which Boston won of course. But I did get to see much of the 3rd period tonight, and the OT, which St. Louis completely dominated and tied the series with a 3 - 2 Victory, sending the series to St. Louis. The Blues had the Bruins on their heels for most of game that I saw and just played lights out. GO BLUES!!!

Boy were the Blues WAAAAAY too geeked for that last game and the Bruins kicked it up a notch. I'd expect the Blues to have the yips out of there system for game 4 and tie this series up.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back