• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Game 1: #27 Michigan @ NU [W: 5-2]

Again Robbie Palkert out of the pen with a really good job. Great work by all three, Matt with the bulldog effort after giving up two through two. Colby, just no substitute for the heater; a very poised and confident freshman. Let's get Game One tomorrow! Then we go from there. GBR!
Wait...tomorrow is a doubleheader, now?

Great job by a lot of players last night. I have to go to Oklahoma for my job today. I am not sure when I will get back home, but I hope to be around for most of the first game, and all of the second.

Why not let Waldron finish the damn inning? One out. I've seen this play way to many times and it never ends well for the home team. DAMMIT MAN!

I was saying the same thing during the switch. :Banghead: And then after Robbie hit the 1st batter it was :Banghead: all over again. In the end he and Colby finished very well. Also, for the way he started, Matt had a good game. :Rockon:

I see the one that says '8 of 8'...I miss seeing the squares with 4, 5, 6, 7. I could maneuver so much faster.

I know it's a small change...I'll adapt.

I'm seeing them. :nod:

That stinks!! Lil' All 'N' and I were going to the game Saturday for our one baseball game a season trip. It was the only home game all year that worked for us.

Did you mean Sunday?

That stinks you can’t get to it now with the doubleheader today. Erstad wanted no part of a doubleheader but looks like Mother Nature wins out.
Our friend from here on HuskerMax has tickets for us still tonight. We are heading to Lincoln as soon as school is out so we can catch the second game. The 8:00 pm start helps since we have about a three hour drive. Going up fast and coming back right after the game. We will either get to see the team go for the series win or the series sweep.

We prefer the :Broom::Broom::Broom:!!!

That stinks!! Lil' All 'N' and I were going to the game Saturday for our one baseball game a season trip. It was the only home game all year that worked for us.

I've seen a lot of social media chatter with Husker fans upset about no longer being able to attend the game on Saturday. I'm sure you're not alone. Unfortunately for many, Saturday/Sunday games are the only time they can attend (especially those who don't live in or near Lincoln).

Now it had better rain on Saturday! :Biggrin: I can say the best chance of rain/thunderstorms in Lincoln is Saturday night. It's not a guaranteed rain during the daytime. Chances will increase during the afternoon, but better chances east-southeast of Lincoln until night. But I understand, as it's too close of a call to risk it. And I doubt Sunday was an option, as it's likely Michigan has a plane scheduled to depart well before that.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back