• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fire Bill Moos

From the linked article: https://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs...cle_b56b03e5-c1dc-5a31-a5cc-a4a0e4108f0f.html

» Moos said he doesn't plan on adding a hockey team, for multiple reasons. The main one, he said, is Title IX obligations.

If there was ever a reason to can an AD I think the above, in red, is more than enough reason.

Whose with me? Can someone start one of them, online petition thingys.
Definitely not with you. Have a hockey team and we drop our football roster 20 guys. It was discussed in another thread already.

Definitely not with you. Have a hockey team and we drop our football roster 20 guys. It was discussed in another thread already.

It has been discussed for years, kind of thought I didn't need the sarcasm thingy but I guess I was wrong. Still waiting for Pops to chime in, he would be on my side.

media.nl

coldwar-thumb-590x472-61602.jpeg

Michigan-Wisconsin-020610-thumb-537x347-27231.jpg

More revenue !! Screw Title IX !!

Forgive my ignorance, but what about adding women's hockey as well? It seems to me that the Title IX issues could be resolved by adding both men's and women's hockey teams. The sport is growing and Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Ohio State all have women's hockey teams. With the Breslow center and the Ice Box next door it seems to make too much sense to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCAA_Division_I_Women's_Hockey_conferences_and_teams

Western Collegiate Hockey Association (WCHA)

The Western Collegiate Hockey Association which operates over a wide area of the Midwestern and Western United States. It participates in NCAA Division I as a hockey-only conference. Apart from the three titles won by Clarkson, every other National Collegiate women's title has been won by a WCHA team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back