• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ouedraogo is N!

If only they would have had some sort of leadership consultant..........
:Catfight:
giphy.gif

Right. I think he will be good in a couple years. Heiman would own this kid defensively tho, plays too much below the rim. He’s only going to be 17 so he will look much different year 1- year 2- etc

Heiman had a few high school coaches saying he wouldn’t play as a senior, but since he’s gone that’s neither here nor there.

Agree with those high school coaches. There was nothing to me about Hieman's game that said, "can't wait to see this kid next year".

I think the Heiman and Ouedraogo ceilings are completely different and the floor for Ouedraogo is higher too IMO.

Agree with those high school coaches. There was nothing to me about Hieman's game that said, "can't wait to see this kid next year".

I think the Heiman and Ouedraogo ceilings are completely different and the floor for Ouedraogo is higher too IMO.
Ya, this dudes ceiling is quite high. He looks like more than just a "taller than who he is going against" player. May just take his sophomore or junior year to get there.

Have to wonder if Roby would like to play for a quality coach that knows how to assemble a team and utilize his talents

Seems like this may fit In here. (Sorry if this has been posted already :Redface:)

His name is pronounced "way-drah-O-go"

Ya, this dudes ceiling is quite high. He looks like more than just a "taller than who he is going against" player. May just take his sophomore or junior year to get there.

Natural bulk, high motor, and 7’ wingspan is a heck of a piece of clay to start with. At 17, he could still be growing, too. I think he’s going to have to work a lot on quickness.

Natural bulk, high motor, and 7’ wingspan is a heck of a piece of clay to start with. At 17, he could still be growing, too. I think he’s going to have to work a lot on quickness.
I’m not as good at talent eval in basketball as I am football and baseball. I just know he will probably get eaten alive in B1G play with the film I watched. That said, he is so raw and young it will be one of those things where he gets better every game not every year like other players.

I’m not as good at talent eval in basketball as I am football and baseball. I just know he will probably get eaten alive in B1G play with the film I watched. That said, he is so raw and young it will be one of those things where he gets better every game not every year like other players.

He doesn’t have the offensive game at this point, but in reality, that’s not what we are likely looking for from most of our inside players. Fred likes the perimeter, so the guys inside need to swat some shots, grab rebounds, set picks, and get some put backs. If they can hit some jumpers or score inside, that’s a bonus, but I’m not sure is going to be mandatory.

I like the new commitment as well, as it will give these guys opportunity to beat on each other. The other guy has a more complete looking offensive game, but might need a little focus on better conditioning.

July 24 thru Aug 4 ?? Games to be streamed by FIBA if you would like to see Yvan play.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back