• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Creating a sea of red in Boulder - TICKETS ON SALE NOW

Not sure of the exact attendance but you can probably just count them... :Rolf:

View attachment 23849
Is that from this spring? I kind of want to watch their spring game online because I'm curious what their new offensive and defensive schemes look like, but the stupid Pac 12 TV network asks people to subscribe to watch that garbage ... online. Knowing that, you can probably double the number of the people at the stadium to include the folks watching at home, and that's your grand total for everyone who saw it.

thanks for the info, i thought that dude graduated???

For poops and giggles, anyone have a attendance number for Spring game? over under on double or triple digits???
No linky, but I heard they were claiming a good 7000. Not sure if that's tickets sold or gate counts.

Is that from this spring? I kind of want to watch their spring game online because I'm curious what their new offensive and defensive schemes look like, but the stupid Pac 12 TV network asks people to subscribe to watch that garbage ... online. Knowing that, you can probably double the number of the people at the stadium to include the folks watching at home, and that's your grand total for everyone who saw it.
yep... that was their spring game! :Rolf::Rolf:

7k, umm, yeah.... what is humorous is even that inflated number is pathetic. If you are going to inflate it, call it 32,462
Puffy fans only seem interested in preventing Husker fans from attending that game not really attending it themselves.... Bolder is a horrible football town with lousy fan support and that's not going to change. I will admit it's a very cool stadium and always enjoyed walking DOWN to our seats.

I predict that place will empty out like it has bubonic plague present when the Huskers administer a beat down this fall..........

Booked my room. Yikes, pricey. And not many rooms left.

I went with Marriott because I'm a platinum member, and it still didn't help much. Was going to cash in some points for this trip, but I can book 20-some free nights at other destinations throughout the year for what they wanted for 3 nights in Boulder for this particular weekend.

Booked my room. Yikes, pricey. And not many rooms left.

I went with Marriott because I'm a platinum member, and it still didn't help much. Was going to cash in some points for this trip, but I can book 20-some free nights at other destinations throughout the year for what they wanted for 3 nights in Boulder for this particular weekend.

should've got on it early... I booked Hyatt on Pearl for $90 a night before they realized it was Nebraska weekend, then it went to $350 a night, now its sold out...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back