• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ferentz in land dispute

An Iowa City judge rules in favor of the Hawkeyes coach. Wonder how that case shakes out for anyone other than Ferentz.

He actually did not win the lawsuit. He basically won Round 1. Round 2 starts in 2020.

He was found not in breech of an agreement to "agree" to form a homeowners association. Maybe that is more significant than Round 2, but they did not state what Round 2 was about.

Last edited:
He actually did not win the lawsuit. He basically won Round 1. Round 2 starts in 2020.

He was found not in breech of an agreement to "agree" to form a homeowners association. Maybe that is more significant than Round 2, but they did not state what Round 2 was about.

If I know anything about Ferentz, I know he'll just hang around and keep this thing rolling for another decade or two. One round it'll look like he's on his way out, then before you know it he'll pull a rabbit out of his ass and win one.

He's roach-ish.

If I know anything about Ferentz, I know he'll just hang around and keep this thing rolling for another decade or two. One round it'll look like he's on his way out, then before you know it he'll pull a rabbit out of his ass and win one.

He's roach-ish.

Roach coach.

C

There won't be much of land dispute for Ferentz in the coming years, as Nebraska will finally, rightfully, and definitively OWN Iowa! Take it to the bank and pay the property taxes, we can easily cover it ;)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back