• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star JUCO RB Dedrick Mills is N; Update: Will Be On Campus Wednesday 22 May

He's better than Ozigbo. JMPO.
Could it be because he will luckily have 2 full years in this system as opposed to just 1 for Ziggy? Or because you think he’s better from the get go? Just a question??

He's better than Ozigbo. JMPO.
Don’t call me out for blasphemy, but on the same notion, what could a qb like Martinez have done as a true frosh in ‘94-‘95. I have thought a bit about that and I think he would have thrived and been extremely dangerous in the triple option.

Last edited:
Bumped us up 2 spots on rivals. Now sitting at 16.
After Nance was bumped up to 4-star and the Robinson flip, Nebraska was ranked 15th a little after 8:00 am. so Nebraska actually fell a spot as Ohio State must have had some guys get bumps, too, or had a new commitment as they at least jumped Nebraska, FSU, and Ole Miss. That's all I can see in Callahan's tweet.

Could it be because he will luckily have 2 full years in this system as opposed to just 1 for Ziggy? Or because you think he’s better from the get go? Just a question??

I think he's just more naturally talented.

Nate Clouse from Husker Online just posted a recruiting summary. In it he mentions that he talked to a coach at Highland CC familiar with the Mills situation and he said that Mills was not necessarily a slam dunk to get the required grades in order for him to make it. He basically said that it was possible, but that "don't count on it."

It's a premium article so I can't link it here.

Last edited:

Nate Clouse from Husker Online just posted a recruiting summary. In it he mentions that he talked to a coach at Highland CC familiar with the Mills situation and he said that Mills was not necessarily a slam dunk to get the required grades in order for him to make it. He basically said that it was possible, but that "don't count on it."

Thats......not good.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back