• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Clemson releases supplement list given to football players

Voice Of Reason

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Still awaiting word from the NCAA on the potential reinstatement of tight end Braden Galloway and offensive lineman Zach Giella, Clemson released a list of nutritional and dietary supplements given to football players during the 2018 season on Monday that was first published by The Post and Courier.

According to the university's report, five new products were made available to players during the season and they all came during the open week between games vs. Wake Forest and N.C. State. The newspaper reports "over 50 supplements, including Rice Krispie treats and Cliff Bars, were introduced in January and March of 2018."

https://247sports.com/college/clems...ment-list-given-to-football-players-131659435

Rice Krispie and Clif Bars are not supplements, IMO.

Clif Bars are great post workout recovery additions. I wouldn't call them 'supplements' and I know they don't contain ostarine, but whatever works for Clemson.

It's funny, but we used to be given Clenbuterol before it was banned and didn't think anything of it.

Lol at the list Clemson supplied. Looks like they forgot Geritol.

Last edited:

Right. They wouldn't use any banned substances on their own though. I get that the supplement industry is lightly regulated, but does anyone buy the tainted supplement excuse anymore?

Right. They wouldn't use any banned substances on their own though. I get that the supplement industry is lightly regulated, but does anyone buy the tainted supplement excuse anymore?
Brian Cushing once tried telling me he had failed a test for “overworked athlete syndrome” or something like that which had his testosterone jacked. Of course he was reaching in his track bag of pills at the time.

I would and here is why.
1. The list of banned substances is so long you could easily miss one when supplement shopping.
2. Most people only look at the ingredients the first time they buy something. However named supplements regularly change what they put in the formula. So you might buy force factor as one example. The first time you buy it. It may not contain anything banned. you use up the bottle go back to GNC buy the same supplement but now they added a banned substance.

I would and here is why.
1. The list of banned substances is so long you could easily miss one when supplement shopping.
2. Most people only look at the ingredients the first time they buy something. However named supplements regularly change what they put in the formula. So you might buy force factor as one example. The first time you buy it. It may not contain anything banned. you use up the bottle go back to GNC buy the same supplement but now they added a banned substance.

1. These guys aren't shopping at GNC like you and I.
2. Protein and caffeine. That's literally all they need. 3. The stuff these guys popped positive for aren't ingredients that you'll find in a supplement store.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back