• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Any updates on Coach Dewitt?

Good luck coach! I’m on seven days, no cigarettes. It’s a start, I crave them every morning and every evening when I get home, but with the help of Chantex I’m going to kick that nasty habit.
You've kicked the addiction, now it's all mental. Best of luck to you, I sincerely mean that. My dad needs to quit, but won't, and has reoccurring blockage in an artery in his leg. He might lose his leg because of smoking, yet he won't quit. Don't let that happen to you.

Appreciate the words of encouragement. I’m 52 and for some stupid reason started when I was around 36-who does that? It hasn’t been a lifetime but it’s been too long with this nasty habit.

Of course not. HIPAA

It's very likely, IMO, but could also be due to HPV. Almost certain one or both could be a factor.

But we DO know members of this staff chew. Lightning has now struck one of them: a known consequence of chewing. I would hope this would be a wake up call to the rest of the coaches.

I'm just saying, there are a lot of conclusions being drawn here without knowing for sure.

I'm just saying, there are a lot of conclusions being drawn here without knowing for sure.
I am probably an outlier, but I didn't take the statement "hope that gets the attention of those who dip" to mean Dewitt included - just that this is the type of cancer you can get from tobacco and chew. Kind of feel like anyone who gets cancer doesn't deserve it, even if they made bad choices. A friend of mine from high school died from lung cancer and never used tobacco or other typical causal factors so you never know what causes it. So I'm still hoping that the staff realizes that there can be consequences, and can frame quitting in their family mindset.

Of course not. HIPAA

It's very likely, IMO, but could also be due to HPV. Almost certain one or both could be a factor.

But we DO know members of this staff chew. Lightning has now struck one of them: a known consequence of chewing. I would hope this would be a wake up call to the rest of the coaches.

Yep, HPV was my thought too.

C

Good luck coach! I’m on seven days, no cigarettes. It’s a start, I crave them every morning and every evening when I get home, but with the help of Chantex I’m going to kick that nasty habit.

Good luck with the Chantex, it makes you crazy with bad thoughts and dreams but it works. My wife used Chantex to quit and hated it, but she stuck with it. She is now smoke free for over 12 years, still craves it when she smells it though.

C

Good luck with the Chantex, it makes you crazy with bad thoughts and dreams but it works. My wife used Chantex to quit and hated it, but she stuck with it. She is now smoke free for over 12 years, still craves it when she smells it though.

C
Thanks for the encouragement. I've been on and off Chantex for a year and but really did not want to quit. The difference is I do now as I'm 52 and I have an 8 year old son that I want to see grow up. The stuff works but I do have some crazy dreams though the difference it seems for me is that they are crazy good. I actually sleep better and longer when I take it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back