• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star (in-State) WR Zavier Betts N!

You know you have a D1 college career in a few years and you don't take the time and effort to get things in order to make that a reality? I don't get it. Even a modest effort in HS will get it done.
It's harder for some than others. Any idea on his family life structure?

I think they may let him sign. But they aren’t counting on him for fall of 2020 at this point. Hopefully a 180 happens.

He's got 13 months to clean up the academics. I'm not sure how deep the hole is, but hopefully there is enough time. I would hate to see him have to go the JUCO route.

It's harder for some than others. Any idea on his family life structure?
I do not. Do you? Are there circumstances no one has mentioned? You have to think a kid with this much potential probably has several adults in his life that would be encouraging him to take care of the business at hand. Hopefully he can put it together .

I do not. Do you? Are there circumstances no one has mentioned? You have to think a kid with this much potential probably has several adults in his life that would be encouraging him to take care of the business at hand. Hopefully he can put it together .
I have no idea. There may be adults in his life but after they there to help him or themselves?

Like I said, I have no idea on his life and if his struggles are more him or situational.

You know you have a D1 college career in a few years and you don't take the time and effort to get things in order to make that a reality? I don't get it. Even a modest effort in HS will get it done.
I get it. Not everyone has the aptitude for a college level education.

I once tried to tutor a 25 yrd old guy in math to pass an exam with a Fire Dept. No matter how hard I tried every possible way to explain the level of math he needed to figure out for the exam, he could never really figure it out. He struggled with Fractions. He was basically stuck at a middle school level of math. It boggled my mind that it boggled his mind.

I took some group dance lessons one time to get social with the ladies. No matter how hard I tried, my brain was too pr-occupied with the mechanical footwork, and could never deliver everything from brain to feet. I could never get 'fluid' with the dance moves. You never saw me on 'Dancing with the Stars'.

Some of us can see or do things so simply while others are totally clueless no matter what. We all have our strengths and weaknesses.

Last edited:
So, don't know this kid from Adam, but unless I am way off base there are more and more ways for kids that want help to get it if there is truly some form of learning disability. I guess we will see.

It's too bad he's gonna have to go the juco route because of academics. Kids a stud.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back