• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Can I hear from ALL of the ‘NU has plenty of talent’ experts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle of Lincoln

Travel Squad
10 Year Member
There are plenty of you who were so adamant the talent was there. C’mon speak up now.

Sorry, but the NFL strongly disagree’s with you talent evaluation skills.

Last edited:

Thats because they are still on the roster.

Pelini sucked at recruiting without a doubt but Frost and Co will develop the current talent in ways that Riley and Co couldn't.

There are plenty of you who were so adamant the talent was there. C’mon speak up now.

So, of those who said we had talent didn’t most of those say they weren’t being developed? Looking good now I will say we do have talent and they are being developed now. GBR

Plenty of talent is different than talent to work with. We definitely need to upgrade but its not the pity party of " we don't have any talent" that people like you throw out there.
Spin it any way you would like. But the professionals who judge players for a living gave very little respect to the draft eligible Huskers. End of story.

Last edited:

Go complain on a different board.

th

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back