• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Consensus 4-Star JUCO DT Jahkeem Green is N

7A4F9B51-5564-4FD3-A25C-C45764646840.jpeg
And there is this too.....

Well there we go. People have always said you need regular top 15 classes to start being serious competitors. So here is 1 in a row. repeat this and we are on our way. :thumbsup:

To be fair, they still have Desmond Bland included in the class, soooo...

Well there we go. People have always said you need regular top 15 classes to start being serious competitors. So here is 1 in a row. repeat this and we are on our way. :thumbsup:

Kind of reminds me of events when folks call it the 1st Annual ;)... maybe HCSF can make it a streak like our 9 game wins per year or more in 10 or 20 years!

Anyone that has offers from Alabama, Georgia, etc... has serious potential. Great job keeping after this guy and getting him to pull the trigger.

So far I'm impressed with the staff's coordination/process. They had a scholarship open yesterday and got this guy to take it on the same day.

I hate seeing guys leave early (like Caleb) but I understand that's the landscape now and if we're going to play with the big boys we need to have someone ready to take those scholarships.

One of the biggest differences between the SEC and the rest of the country has been the quality of the defensive linemen in the SEC (recently it looks like the ACC's been getting them as well). If we want to compete at the level we want to, we need this kind of DT on the roster... and, of course, the best S&C/Nutrition in the country to build what we can't recruit into a level that can compete. Early returns on Tuioti appear to be very good as well.

He'll play as much as we can get him on the field. This year we may keep him to 4 games, though, so we have 2 full seasons of him on the line. The fact that he can play a DE position for us may also mean he and Daniels can play at the same time while he's here.

Anyone that has offers from Alabama, Georgia, etc... has serious potential. Great job keeping after this guy and getting him to pull the trigger.

So far I'm impressed with the staff's coordination/process. They had a scholarship open yesterday and got this guy to take it on the same day.

I hate seeing guys leave early (like Caleb) but I understand that's the landscape now and if we're going to play with the big boys we need to have someone ready to take those scholarships.

You really hated seeing Caleb Lightbourn leave?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back