• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 star OL Turner Corcoran is N ( 4-Star/#55 Ranked (Composite) in the country) Update: Now #31

I like the fact he’s an athlete. The kid played some hoops, so he can run, which plays well into how they like to move people around.

I like the fact he’s an athlete. The kid played some hoops, so he can run, which plays well into how they like to move people around.

Yep - he is gigantic, but he looks like a normal athlete.. just much bigger than most. Moves well and can get around on the field without any trouble. Really all of our OT candidates we've recruited are excellent athletes for their size. The staff gets how hard it is to find a top OT and they are going out of their way to ensure they have the right kids and the right numbers to maintain depth there... (I think the walk-on program gives us a great advantage here, because we can get guys like Hixson, Forbes and Miller for free to both start and add depth on the interior while using more scholarships up front to ensure we get the tackles we need)

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Football begins with the O and D lines. Very glad to have you aboard. Find some more of your lineman brothers. Best wishes, GBR.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back