• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 star OL Turner Corcoran is N ( 4-Star/#55 Ranked (Composite) in the country) Update: Now #31

I was talking with some others about Corcoran last night and am not at all surprised by this. The big man seriously has a room on campus already and has picked out the scarlet and cream color scheme to repaint the walls. When he cancelled OSU trip this weekend, that spoke volumes. He loves the staff and everything else.

The staff has secured the class QB, #1 in state recruit (for now at least), and this huge OT to continue rebuilding the pipeline. What a great start to this class. You can bet that he will be a huge peer recruiter, too. He could be the host for anyone who comes to visit and give the tours himself.

Add that big JUCO DT Green to the 2019 class as well and this staff is going to start rolling even more. Good days ahead!

I was talking with some others about Corcoran last night and am not at all surprised by this. The big man seriously has a room on campus already and has picked out the scarlet and cream color scheme to repaint the walls. When he cancelled OSU trip this weekend, that spoke volumes. He loves the staff and everything else.

The staff has secured the class QB, #1 in state recruit (for now at least), and this huge OT to continue rebuilding the pipeline. What a great start to this class. You can bet that he will be a huge peer recruiter, too. He could be the host for anyone who comes to visit and give the tours himself.

Add that big JUCO DT Green to the 2019 class as well and this staff is going to start rolling even more. Good days ahead!

Yup and I suspect Nash Hutmacher is going to jump onboard in June when he makes his decision too...

GBR! Left the house a while ago, set my blind up got all situated and BOOM! Absolutely awesome, Now let's go get some top end pass rushers!

pMbl71Pe

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back