• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Happy

My expectations were lower this season, but it started off pretty good. Exploding nuns right off the bat, followed by decapitating arrogant bicyclists, a good unexpected plot twist (Bella: "Yeah!....wait, what?") and closing with skating on blood and entrails, and a finger through a kidney. I really miss the Christmas music though, that really was the best part of the show for me.

That scene was particularly satisfying. Reminded me of my time living in Minneapolis, the cyclists in that town act like an entitled cult.

Finally just watched episode 1, season 2!
l3ih6qeGrTfPO.gif

This latest episode was even odder than most.

I loved it.
I hope so. Havnt seen it yet.

Gotta be honest...last weeks episode didn't really do it for me. Getting kinda bored with the story line. But I felt that way a few times last season too, and then the payoff came!

I know I have lower expectations for this season, but the drive to do right by Hayley isn't as intriguing as trying to save Hayley.
And I really miss the gore and violence set to Christmas music. Sorry for being a downer. I'll hang up now.

I hope so. Havnt seen it yet.

Gotta be honest...last weeks episode didn't really do it for me. Getting kinda bored with the story line. But I felt that way a few times last season too, and then the payoff came!

I know I have lower expectations for this season, but the drive to do right by Hayley isn't as intriguing as trying to save Hayley.
And I really miss the gore and violence set to Christmas music. Sorry for being a downer. I'll hang up now.

This one is a pretty big uptick. I think you’ll enjoy.

That scene was particularly satisfying. Reminded me of my time living in Minneapolis, the cyclists in that town act like an entitled cult.
Trust me, they act that way here too. We have stuff like,
America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride - Bike The West
Most Beautiful. The 72-mile America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride circumnavigates the highways clockwise around Lake Tahoe in both Nevada and California
And this, among other bicycle events, and some of these A-Holes act like none of the road rules apply to them. I've almost ran over about 4 idiots, because they either ran a red light or were riding 5 wide. Pisses me off that cyclists refuse to obey the laws of the road on such an too oft occasion.

Some of it was more predictable, some was dumber, some was weirder, some was funnier, some was interestinger, some was surprisinger.

Overall, it was a better episode.

The taser dance routine had me nearly pissing myself and the Ann Margaret stuff was 'WTH?' worthy.

I have to admit I wish they'd have shite canned Sonny Shine after the first season. He's an epic douche. Just come up with a different bad guy.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back