• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star (in-State) WR Zavier Betts N!

Zavier is listed at 6-3. Last year, he was listed at 6-1. Did he have a growth spurt?

The article posted says he is a legit 6'3" and 190lbs. Enunwa is 6'2" and now weighs 230. This kid could easily get to that I'd anticipate. If he could play a role like Quincy I'd be more than happy with people saying he isn't 'big enough'.

The article posted says he is a legit 6'3" and 190lbs. Enunwa is 6'2" and now weighs 230. This kid could easily get to that I'd anticipate. If he could play a role like Quincy I'd be more than happy with people saying he isn't 'big enough'.
To follow up, Quincy was listed as 6'2" 192 and the time of his recruitment. This kid should be just fine in a big receiver role IMO
http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/94859/quincy-enunwa

Last edited:

Nice to get another in-state kid into the fold. Now we need to get Xavier Watts, who just got an N crystal ball prediction from Steve Wiltfong.

Yes, please make it true. Watts would be icing on the cake as I think we'll find those we need out of state. This staff seems to understand the need to keep in-state talent in state and then find those others to compete. Not too dissimilar from Frost's approach and others who made Nebraska great... We'll get there

Last edited:
I was surprised that there are 0 scholarship WR's taller than 6'0" on the roster - they have taller walk-ons and some of the TE's don't seem thick enough to be TE's yet. :)

Wyatt Liewer who has been getting some mentions after practice is 6'3", so maybe that's someone for this year. There are a couple of guys 6'5"+, but we haven't seen them yet.

Glad to see Betts commit, hope that Watts will follow suit.

Is that because Watts will play the recruiting game to get rated higher, or because he's that good?
I like Watts better than Betts right now. But it’s also that Watts will be getting a lot more offers. He’s not necessarily “playing the game”, but the things that recruiting sites covet are going to be coming Watts way. Late decision and multiple offers from teams with big fan bases paying for subscriptions.

My opinion is Watts is a four star talent. Just not sure which side of the ball. I think that adds to my likes of his abilities tho.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back