• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Official Visits (Posts #1-3) / 2019 Junior Days & 2019 Spring Game (#4) / 2019 Camps (#5)

Ha, Florida kid coming to Nebraska on Spring Break? Go figure ... maybe he heard that he'll be close to the water anyway! NU is sure getting a lot of attention and assuming all are coming on their own dime.

The name that N2FL brings up at post #133, OLB Quandarrius Robinson, seems a bit intriguing ... checked his Rivals info out and the Birmingham product / Rivals 4* shows a commitment to Auburn ... about six offers from SEC schools including Alabama, an ACC school ... outliers from the Southeast are Oregon and Nebraska.

Four star WR from FL

OWH article link about his unofficial visit that mostly focuses on dad...
One of the nation's top 2020 wide receivers will visit Nebraska this week with his NFL veteran father.

Charlotte (N.C.) Myers Park four-star Muhsin Muhammad III will take in the Huskers' program on an unofficial visit. His dad, Muhsin Muhammad II, played the majority of his pro career for the Carolina Panthers and finished with 11,438 career yards.

"Excited to finally put names with faces and get a feel for the campus environment!" Muhsin Muhammad III said in a message. He's also taking visits elsewhere this week.

Last edited:
Ha, Florida kid coming to Nebraska on Spring Break? Go figure ... maybe he heard that he'll be close to the water anyway! NU is sure getting a lot of attention and assuming all are coming on their own dime.

The name that N2FL brings up at post #133, OLB Quandarrius Robinson, seems a bit intriguing ... checked his Rivals info out and the Birmingham product / Rivals 4* shows a commitment to Auburn ... about six offers from SEC schools including Alabama, an ACC school ... outliers from the Southeast are Oregon and Nebraska.

Many think Nebraska is in his top 4-5. He's this years Lloyd Summerall, except they have a more legit chance to get him. Make a big impression with this visit, get an official from him... take your swing. Better prospect than Caleb Tannor IMPO and would be a contributor day 1.

I had heard Oklahoma was a bigger threat than OSU. My understanding is he's visited Norman quite a few times as well so this should be a real recruiting battle with OU. Still give us the edge though.

Yup pretty much down to Nebraska and OU. Hard to say in the edge as its to close to call

Last edited:

OWH article link about Junior Day visitors...OLB Quandarrius Robinson...
Nebraska football will hold another junior day event Saturday, and the headliner appears to be one of Alabama's top prospects.

Quandarrius Robinson, a 6-foot-5, 217-pound four-star outside linebacker, is visiting NU this weekend. He posted strong testing numbers at the Atlanta Regional of Nike's The Opening series.

Robinson, who plays for Jackson-Olin High School in Birmingham, was briefly committed to Auburn before resetting his recruitment. It would appear Alabama is now his top school.

"I will say Alabama is recruiting me the hardest," Robinson told BamaInsider. "They are more active in terms of keeping in contact. I hate to name a leader, but you can, it's Bama. It's Bama, Auburn and Nebraska. I am taking my first trip to Nebraska this weekend."

Others listed at the link...
» CB Brian George, Highland (Kan.) Community College
» DT Jahkeem Green, Highland (Kan.) Community College
» Paula Vaipulu, Channelview (Texas)
» Mister Williams, Westlake Village (Calif.) Oaks Christian
» Johnny Wilson, Kansas City (Mo.) Park Hill
» Teddy Prochazka (2021), Elkhorn South
» Riley Mahlman (2021), Lakeville (Minn.) South
» Jakailin Johnson (2021), St. Louis De Smet Jesuit

Last edited:
JUCO DT Jahkeem Green, 6'5", 285, Highland Community College in Kansas (originally from South Carolina) who is listed in post #148 will be on campus for Junior Day. He has been committed to South Carolina since March 14, 2018, but did not sign with the Gamecocks in February.

According to this article link, he still needs to work on academics. If he can get academics taken care of, he could be one of those transfers.

247Sports Profile

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back