• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

This Was The Season That Was - End of MIles Era! MBB - 2018/2019

Hey Don, are sure you don't want this in the game thread. :)

Yeah, Thanks Mike. My browser is really acting funny (must have blown a gasket ;)) When I go to the game thread to shows it as being started by Plano Husker. My Original Post (should be #0 now shows as Post #9, and I can't change the Thread Title. :(

Last edited:

Yeah, Thanks Mike. My browser is really acting funny (must have blown a gasket ;)) When I go to the game thread to shows it as being started by Plano Husker. My Original Post (should be #!0 now shows as Post #9, and I can't change the Thread Title. :(

That's because Plano started another thread, which was confusing things, so RR merged them.

19-17 is a 'decent' year until you consider who we lost to in conference. We should have beaten Minnesota and Penn State at least. Then you have to consider we almost beat Ttech who is in the final 4. Our conference record was abismal this year!! A few more wins in conference and we would have been in the tourney. Oh well, we got Hoiberg so all is good.

Last edited:
19-17 is a 'decent' year until you consider who we lost to in conference. We should have beaten Minnesota and Penn State at least. Then you have to consider we almost beat Ttech who is in the final 4. Our conference record was abismal this year!! A few more wins in conference and we would have been in the tourney. Oh well, we got Hoiberg so all is good.

Tech was never threatened, they never looked tight, stayed the course, we didn’t ‘almost beat them’. We played them close, which some may consider an accomplishment.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back