• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Connor Curry out for extended period

Late reply.......yes....not good for pitching depth.......todays Air Force game......did the announcers say anything about Luensmann injury....or did they keep talking about "80's and 90's tv shows.....ugly win but winning streak before league starts.......any updates on Schwellenbach ankle?

Late reply.......yes....not good for pitching depth.......todays Air Force game......did the announcers say anything about Luensmann injury....or did they keep talking about "80's and 90's tv shows.....ugly win but winning streak before league starts.......any updates on Schwellenbach ankle?

First of all, it was not an ugly win!! Really? No matter what, they had this game in check!

As far as Luensmann, while I was on, I did not hear a word about him. You can always listen to the rebroadcast.

Lunesmann has a thumb laceration that keeps cutting open when he pitches. They basically need to let that heal. They are hoping to not use him this weekend.

Schwellenbach probably won't be seen today. I think they are going to try to get it done without him.

Tyler Martin released from throwing program and saw an inning of work against Air Force.

2018 Draft Pick Bo Blessie released from throwing program and you'll see him today.

OK...I wil gladly take back ugly win comment...a win is a win...UGLY GAME yes....over 350 pitches...20 BB..5 hit batsman Schwellenbach hurt...Leunsmann can't go

2-0 in conference.....Waldron and Fisher 16.1 innings zero walks..defense playing well...no Schwellenbach or Luensmann.......no help from seniors Altavilla and Roskam 1 for 11...since the two of them homered against Baylor they are a combined 3 for 37.....go for the sweep!!

OK...I wil gladly take back ugly win comment...a win is a win...UGLY GAME yes....over 350 pitches...20 BB..5 hit batsman Schwellenbach hurt...Leunsmann can't go

2-0 in conference.....Waldron and Fisher 16.1 innings zero walks..defense playing well...no Schwellenbach or Luensmann.......no help from seniors Altavilla and Roskam 1 for 11...since the two of them homered against Baylor they are a combined 3 for 37.....go for the sweep!!

How about we agree that...............gutsy win, not an ugly win? ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back