• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Air Force 3/19/19 Game thread: Tuesday's start time now 4:05 pm.

D1915EiXgAACgis.jpg

Posted 2 hours ago by Chris Pankonin "game presentation coordinator for the Huskers"

I understand the move to 3:05PM Tuesday.

It is likely to rain tomorrow -- but best chance is in the morning. It's not impossible some lingering light rain extends into the first-half of the afternoon, but the trend will be drier. Can't say with 100% certainty the game will start at 3PM, but the odds are in favor of the rain being done during the second-half of the afternoon. Looking like temperatures in the mid-40s.

No problems at all on Wednesday.

I understand the move to 3:05PM Tuesday.

It is likely to rain tomorrow -- but best chance is in the morning. It's not impossible some lingering light rain extends into the first-half of the afternoon, but the trend will be drier. Can't say with 100% certainty the game will start at 3PM, but the odds are in favor of the rain being done during the second-half of the afternoon. Looking like temperatures in the mid-40s.

No problems at all on Wednesday.

DH on Wednesday!

Looking at what the computer models are suggesting this morning ... 3PM may not work out. I'm more skeptical now than I was yesterday.

Probably only very light rain for the next couple of hours (steadier, moderate rain south). So again, tough call. I think the worst is over. But is the playing surface dry enough? I'm sure the infield was covered.

Will be curious to know if this game gets played or not.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back