• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Just Checking on the Alabama Huskers

Horrible situation down near Auburn and surrounding area. Praying for the lives that were lost and for their families and all those who have lost so much!

I have emerged from the cave and all is well around us.
Went south of us, but Auburn / Lee Co. Alabama as well as some areas of Georgia etc. were hit hard.
I had recently been to some of the places ripped apart.. Crazy stuff.
I heard on the news this morning that last year had only 10 tornado deaths in the U.S. combined...
Yesterday more than doubled that, in Lee County, Alabama alone :Frown:
Very sad...…...

Last edited:
Went south of us, but Auburn / Lee Co. Alabama as well as some areas of Georgia etc. were hit hard.
I heard on the news this morning that last year had only 10 tornado deaths in the U.S. combined...
Very sad...…...

Tragic.

Very sad...…...
Glad you and your family are OK ... GBR

Very sad...…...
Yes, very sad. Prayers to all there. We saw some video last night and Lil' All 'N' remembered meeting you and your daughter at the Colorado game last fall. He was happy to hear that you all were safe.

For reference....
Not like folks in Nebraska and elsewhere don’t have these as well.
It was a dandy... unfortunately

F6DEF027-0261-409F-A204-C44DF471DF42.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back