• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Randy Gregory...yes...again.

Maybe Randy should try the THC-free vaping of CBD oils. I've heard from people who say they worked wonders for them.

Or, maybe Randy wants to spend the rest of his life working for Jiffy Lube at $11.75 an hour....

I seriously hope he can overcome this. I wish him well, I do. But I am genuinely sick of hearing it. "I just can't stop smoking pot for five to ten years for a few measly millions of dollars a year" just makes zero sense to me.

Secure your future, Randy. Clean up, have a successful career, use your full potential, leave it all on the field, and then move to Oregon and smoke yourself into a coma, if you must. For the love of God, stop insisting on self-imposed FAILURE.
I mean, I highly doubt that he's going to be working at Jiffy Lube any time soon seeing as though he got a million dollar signing bonus

RG was a doper long before he got to the NFL, its not fair to blame them for him!
RG has no one to blame but himself and has to face the consequences of his actions, but I still have compassion for his situation dealing with demons.

I wasn’t blaming the NFL, it’s just like many other jobs where weed is not accepted. I just find it interesting how abuse of “legal” drugs is acceptable. Look at Jason Peter’s story. On the flip side it is legal so it would be hard to identity abuse until it is too late.

Maybe RG doesn’t really give that much of a crap about the money or playing football. While some people who haven’t walked in his shoes think he’s stupid, I’m not so quick to judge.

People who haven’t been affected by addiction a lot of times think “why doesn’t he just stop?” That’s ok because it doesn’t make sense to them...but it’s just not as simple as that. Many people affected by it don’t want to continue to live that way, but as Pops pointed out, they won’t find long term recovery until they address the underlying issues.

So is someone who drinks alcohol a drunk? Are not all the NFL players who pop pain pills like they are M&M's also dopers? People should not be black and white when there are so many shades of gray in the world.

C
Randy missed a first round top ten because of dope, you must be kidding. You cannot make the alcohol comparison, its legal in every state including the NFL. He is a first class loser and anyone who promotes the usage of dope is a loser as well.

RG has no one to blame but himself and has to face the consequences of his actions, but I still have compassion for his situation dealing with demons.

I wasn’t blaming the NFL, it’s just like many other jobs where weed is not accepted. I just find it interesting how abuse of “legal” drugs is acceptable. Look at Jason Peter’s story. On the flip side it is legal so it would be hard to identity abuse until it is too late.

Maybe RG doesn’t really give that much of a crap about the money or playing football. While some people who haven’t walked in his shoes think he’s stupid, I’m not so quick to judge.

People who haven’t been affected by addiction a lot of times think “why doesn’t he just stop?” That’s ok because it doesn’t make sense to them...but it’s just not as simple as that. Many people affected by it don’t want to continue to live that way, but as Pops pointed out, they won’t find long term recovery until they address the underlying issues.
Randy has had more opportunities than he deserved. You reach a point where its time to fish or cut bait. He will never straighten out just like Lawrence Philips never straightened out. Something wrong with his head.

Randy missed a first round top ten because of dope, you must be kidding. You cannot make the alcohol comparison, its legal in every state including the NFL. He is a first class loser and anyone who promotes the usage of dope is a loser as well.

I have seen alcohol destroy way more people and families than "dope" regardless of legality. You are right, there is no comparison as alcohol is way worse.

C

Last edited:
And looking in the mirror I'm sure you see a ....real winner...LMAO

RG is going to have to deal with his demons! I know in my case I had to get a moment of clarity to see my life as it is at the time. Some aren't so fortunate and never get that. Marijuana alcohol opioids it doesn't matter. Some will get through it and recover and some won't. I hope he gets it someday!

Last edited:

The guy makes a lot of money. If he really wanted to address his problem (whatever that is) he could afford to do so. Heck, he could probably afford to go see berryhusker. That would be a much better choice than claiming he needs to self medicate with illegal drugs.

Let's be honest. The guy likes to get high. In fact, he likes to get high more than he likes playing in the NFL. And now it looks like he's gotten his wish.
I understand both his money and his liking to get high, I really do. But not everyone has it together enough to go it alone and help themselves. Sometimes people like RG need help and need it from others. Not everybody is blessed with a clear mind and the ability to actually do what needs to be done. He truly, imho, needs help from others, he cannot do it himself,his money be damned.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back