• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rotation vs Oregon State announced

I like it! Luensmann is building arm back and looked last weekend....as did Fisher and Gomes.....Perry came in a tough situation...was a little wild...but I loved his velocity and arm action.....Curry and Eddins will get plenty of chances as they build arms back up...Matt Waldron is always ready and should be a lock as a starter.....unless......with Waldron's fluid motion and ability to pitch in back to back games.......could he become the closer...just thinking!

Forgot to mention in takeaway thread....great to see returnees Henwood and Acker contibute offensively because they both make Husker defense better!

Connor Curry is another guy that is going to fight for a weekend rotation spot. So we have 5 and then if we give Eddins another shot.

We will see what happens, but I’m expecting 1-3. 0-4 I’d be disappointed. 2-2 id be ecstatic.

Last edited:

Perry is one of the freshmen that thinks he’s ready for the big stage, he has the mentality for it. I personally think he needs a couple months before he is Oregon State ready, but I hope he proves me wrong.

Today's game postponed. Double header tomorrow.

edit: 1 & 5 central time Friday

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back