• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

National Signing Day #2 Thread: Signing Day Presser At 2PM CST (Updates On JD, MO etc)

Is there any chance that Bland gets his grades in order and gets here by this summer or is he completely out of the question now?

Distance was big with the family....NU led at one time in the quest for his commitment...

Until I saw Last Chance U, I never realized how shaky some of these Jr College guys are. I hope he can do it.

JUCO is not that hard but some of these kids come from tough backgrounds where they are homeless, move from hotel to hotel etc and struggle just to survive let alone get the academic and support system they need to survive in life let alone playing football. I see kids like that everyday teaching and its tough all the way around because most of them are good kids who just need a break when they are hanging on for dear life.

Bivens probably would have committed by now since he is in eastern time zone

Not necessarily.

His knee people need to understand was about as bad as it can get. Eighteen months since its happened and he still has a long way to go. I hope he ends up here but with that being said the staff knows what is what with his knee etc. and may have decided its just not going to happen in the long run.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back