• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #22, (L, 71-64), Sat, 2/2 @ Illinois, (#84) (6-15) (2-8), 1:15pm CT, BTN

I'd like to say to the team: We lost a player in Copeland that no one would think we could replace. We had a walk-on step up and get his first double-double at Illinois. We don't have another Isaac on the team, but we do have a huge amount of potential. Together we can do this. Give everything you've got then give some more, and start realizing that potential. There's no time like right now, because you are going to get the chance no matter where you are on the roster. Make a pass, make free throw, make a three, make a gosh-darned layup! Let's get after it! GO!

I'd like to say to the team: We lost a player in Copeland that no one would think we could replace. We had a walk-on step up and get his first double-double at Illinois. We don't have another Isaac on the team, but we do have a huge amount of potential. Together we can do this. Give everything you've got then give some more, and start realizing that potential. There's no time like right now, because you are going to get the chance no matter where you are on the roster. Make a pass, make free throw, make a three, make a gosh-darned layup! Let's get after it! GO!
wish they could have had this conversation with team right after Cope was hurt. Little late now

Official Box Score:

upload_2019-2-4_19-23-22.png

upload_2019-2-4_19-24-0.png

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back