• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star WR Demariyon Houston Will Announce His School On NSD At 10AM

First of all, DH is listed as a 3*** by both Rivals and Scout/247. I did not see a 4**** rating anywhere.

EDIT: ESPN has him as a 4****.

Secondly, he is a CB to NU by 247. I guess we'll know by Wednesday.

Last edited:
Not sure why he and Texas parted ways, but it was reportedly mutual. Can't really say why Oklahoma didn't offer, but Oklahoma State did. As far as the teams he is still looking at in December and January, there could be a few reasons why those teams are who they are. Teams have filled 95+% of their classes after the first NSD. I'm sure the majority of the schools who offered him (almost 30 btw) are full at WR. I can say, though, that Penn State had been going after him in the last month and he was one of a group of receivers that Alabama (one of his finalists when he originally committed to Texas) was initially targeting after the early NSD to fill their remaining WR spot.

His offer list is indeed stellar. In addition to the obvious (Texas, Colorado, Huskers, Oklahoma State), offers came from many of the top speed merchants---Penn State, Alabama, Auburn, Notre Dame, Oregon, Florida, Ole Miss,(six total SEC schools). I am not sure anyone knows the true back story except SF and company as to why things have worked out for us given all the original competition but this will be an absolutely phenomenal get. I trust SF on this 100%. This kid is talented.

Last edited:

First of all, DH is listed as a 3*** by both Rivals and Scout/247. I did not see a 4**** rating anywhere.

EDIT: ESPN has him as a 4****.

Secondly, he is a CB to NU by 247. I guess we'll know by Wednesday.

You must be looking at his composite rating by 247, cause they give him a 90 (4-star). Either way, kids a good player.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back