• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TeamRankings

In
MSU
UM
Maryland
PU
Iowa

Bubble
UW
NU

Just dont see the Big getting 9 teams in at this stage.

I've been out of town. Not suprisingly, our fade has dropped us from the tourney teams. Not sure whether Copeland's injury had something to do with it. I'd guess that it has more to do with teams that started the season poorly and were considered likely wins for us have now improved enough (and we've swooned enough) that those likely wins are now likely losses. The projected final record has gone from 22-9 ten days ago to 18-13 now. I'm guessing NIT.

upload_2019-1-30_11-55-4.png

Last edited:

I'm frustrated with Miles, but he already "got us in" with a different team a few years ago.

Yes he did based on a magical run of 10 - 12 games where everything fell the Huskers way. (that No Sit Sunday against Wis has to be one of the best Husker basketball environments I have every been at and I have been to A LOT of games.) Stack that against the rest of the 7 season with him at HC and that run is the outlier. I also relies you were just point out that he had gotten us there. I am just wanting to point out it really doesn't matter against the rest of the results.

Well, Illinois is an improving young team and I wouldn't have been surprised at a loss even back when we actually were playing well. But, for NCAA hopes, we must win nearly every remaining game. An upset of MSU or Purdue would go a long way toward that goal.

The loss dropped our chances to 10%:

upload_2019-2-3_6-34-31.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back