• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star Safety Noa Pola-Gates is N (Signed LOI in December Officially Announced by NU tonight)

I only watched him twice and he gave the impression he didn't like contact. It worked for Deion Sanders so there is that.
I remember Primetime totally getting pancaked on a touchdown play when we played them in Lincoln. The jury is still out of Bookie, but being able to play as freshman for OU says he can't be too bad. But I did hear that OU fans were really on his case after about the middle of the season. And he didn't see the field much in playoff but he might have been injured. I don't know

I remember Primetime totally getting pancaked on a touchdown play when we played them in Lincoln. The jury is still out of Bookie, but being able to play as freshman for OU says he can't be too bad. But I did hear that OU fans were really on his case after about the middle of the season. And he didn't see the field much in playoff but he might have been injured. I don't know

I can imagine it would be difficult for any DB playing in the Big12 these days, let alone a freshman.

That is another reason for me to likey.
1. Plays like Bookie
2. Is a PI
3. Has a talented cousin we may get as well. (Also similar to Bookie)

I hope he tackles better than Bookie, he had a disastrous first year. In all fairness, a lot of his issues may have been coaching too. He had an excellent reputation, year 2 should tell a bit more.

Noa wants to hit. Bookie always seemed to lay off and throw a late shoulder. I like Noa better. I liked Bookie a lot, but he is a dirt burglar now.

Go Big Red!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back