• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jervay Green ‘N’

Jervay Green is 6'3" and has crazy hops. Getting the tip in dunk off a missed three is pretty impressive. Athleticism will translate to any level - I hope he's able to play defense as well. He and Dachon Burke should give other teams something to worry about.

Good Article in today's LJS on Jervey. :nod:

Prolific Green lighting up juco opponents, ready to make a splash for Huskers
"Jervay Green is a monster. He's got enormous talent, he's a strong guard that can play either guard position. He can make threes. He can finish strong at the rim, he creates well for others, and he's a defensive menace," Miles said in a video recently released on Twitter. "He's a guy I'm thrilled to have in our program because he'll make such a large impact from the get-go."

The 6-foot-3, 210-pound Denver native picked Nebraska over the likes of TCU, Ole Miss and others. Gonzaga and a host of other high-major schools had begun to check in on him.

https://journalstar.com/sports/husk...cle_29b4ceb5-9f98-5f78-91d5-99d3a6603cd2.html

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back