• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker Super Bowl streak continues

I was so happy when Zurlein made that monstrous kick. Now I don't have to root for the Patriots to win.

Don’t forget Burkhead.
Yep... Suh secured the continuation of the streak earlier in the day, but Rex would have had us covered even if the Saints had won.

Well-earned Super Bowl trip for both Suh and Burkhead. We've had some fringe guys in the past that have helped continue the streak, but these guys were both major factors in their respective team's victories today.

Yep... Suh secured the continuation of the streak earlier in the day, but Rex would have had us covered even if the Saints had won.

Well-earned Super Bowl trip for both Suh and Burkhead. We've had some fringe guys in the past that have helped continue the streak, but these guys were both major factors in their respective team's victories today.
I was very happy when the Pats picked up Rex last season and started properly using him. Escaping the freaken Bengals was the best thing for Rex and the Pats were the perfect team for his skill set. Today just show cased how valuable Rex can be to the right team imo.

As much as I, and I think every Husker fan on HM loves and respects Rex Burkhead, I have to root for Suh and the Rams. Kinda cool to not only keeping the Huskers SB streak alive, but a former Husker will win another Super Bowl!!!! Gotta love that. :Corn2::Corn2:

IF I take the team part out of the equation ... and just root based on individual players alone ... I have a slight preference to see Rex with a ring over Suh. Nothing against Ndamukong. Otherwise, I have zero rooting interest in either team. I actually would have preferred KC-New Orleans.

IF I take the team part out of the equation ... and just root based on individual players alone ... I have a slight preference to see Rex with a ring over Suh. Nothing against Ndamukong. Otherwise, I have zero rooting interest in either team. I actually would have preferred KC-New Orleans.
Most people I know, wanted Brees vs Brady, but I had enough of the Saints when I lived in Mississippi, and well, as a Dolphins fan, I really dislike the Pats, as they have kicked are assses over and over again. I wanted Rams vs KC, but at least I got the Rams.

The Saints got robbed by maybe the worst -- most obvious -- pass interference no call -- I have ever seen.

It’s just a makeup call for the FOUR missed delay of game penalties and when they grabbed Goff’s facemask, which should’ve given the Rams first and goal at the 1 instead of having to settle for a field goal.

I can kind of understand missing a face mask call, but how the hell do you miss a delay of game penalty? Let alone four of them??? Not looking forward to the refs protecting their beloved Brady in two weeks.

Burkhead scores the game winning touchdown! Go Rex!

And Tom Brady and Bill Belichick can die in an apartment fire. Put the Pats up there with the Buffaloes and Longhorns in my book. Bunch of cheating turdballs.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back