• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Discussion Thread

Wrong again but I suppose you are used to that. Go Burkheads!

Would you root for the Pats if Burkhead wasn't on the team? Or is it strictly because Rex is a Pat?

I am happy for Rex. By far his biggest game of the season. When it mattered most. But I despise New England. They are the Alabama of the NFL.

Last edited:
KC is young and a lot of fun to watch, so I really hope they win a few Super Bowls in the future(especially at least on for Andy Reid’s)

What a crock of ....! This doesn't happen if that b.s. roughing brady call doesn't happen. Also you can reverse that muffed punt. F... the nfl.

Anyhow, I root for team, rather than players.

Growing up in Nebraska, the Chiefs were my team for many years. Until spending time living in Philly, then the Chiefs became #2. Team preferences tend to be geographical for me, meaning, some time living in or near.

I'm happy for Rex. OTOH, it was one more reason I never watch the NFL. How can a game go to OT and one team never touch the ball? College OT rules are much better.

One former Husker will get a ring. That's pretty much all I care about with the NFL.

Yes He did. Either way you can't reverse it.

I don't know what game you were watching because the replays clearly showed the ball did not touch him. The correct call was made. The officiating was actually pretty damn good and fairly called.

Yes He did. Either way you can't reverse it.

The INT a couple of plays later made it a moot point. The phantom roughing call was huge though. There is a crisis in officiating at all levels. I was rooting for the Rams (only because of Suh) but the non call on DPI was inexcusable. Both games were greatly affected by late game calls/non-calls.

Great game! Happy for rex, Brady, new England! I must be the only Pats fan around here.

Bash away!:Banana::Stirthepot:

Great to see Rex get the game winning TD and the first down run to set up 1st and goal. I think it would have been cool for K.C. to win, but I apologized to my wife when Rex scored before O.T. and in O.T. as I was clapping and cheering for him. Rex is a good young man, I'm happy for him.

I don't know what game you were watching because the replays clearly showed the ball did not touch him. The correct call was made. The officiating was actually pretty damn good and fairly called.
Well...you are an idiot so I wont be taking an idiot's word for it. You can't reverse that call if you know the rules.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back