• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star Safety Noa Pola-Gates is N (Signed LOI in December Officially Announced by NU tonight)

“The coaching staff was great with me,” Pola-Gates said. “I fell in love with the program and really bonded with coach Travis Fisher and coach Scott Frost. I know they’re headed in the right direction and have that program on the rise. I know they are developing players and I’m excited to get in there and compete for a spot right away.

“They view me playing all over the secondary and I am looking forward to being able to play either cornerback, nickel or safety. They like me every where and I’m willing to do whatever they need me to in order to contribute to the team.”

“I haven’t played with Matthew since we were in youth football and that would be big for both of us,” Pola-Gates said. “We’ve got another cousin headed there to play softball and have some family in Omaha. We have been thinking and hoping to play together at the next level for a long time. We are like brothers. We’ll see how he likes things out there when he takes his official visit.”

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back