• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Charles Njoku commits to UCLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind offers are reported by the recruits as the schools are not allowed to discuss it.

You would have to ask Gregg
Guessing Gregg is one step ahead of everybody else on this one for some unknown reason. Don't have the spare time to bug Gregg about it though.

It will still and always be a basketball school on the men's side.

I grew up out their its a shadow of what it used to be. They can sell themselves that way but until they prove it again they are just another school when it comes to basketball. So I disagree.

Guessing Gregg is one step ahead of everybody else on this one for some unknown reason. Don't have the spare time to bug Gregg about it though.

Perhaps he knows something that only he has been told. Recruits report the offers not the schools so I guess he could tell Greg but doubtful as they kids like to tout such offers on Twitter.

I grew up out their its a shadow of what it used to be. They can sell themselves that way but until they prove it again they are just another school when it comes to basketball. So I disagree.

They are down right now but they'll get back. Just like in my backyard with UNC. As much as they talk about football, it will always be about basketball. And women's soccer. :)

They are down right now but they'll get back. Just like in my backyard with UNC. As much as they talk about football, it will always be about basketball. And women's soccer. :)

They have been down (using their standards) since Wooden left much like Nebraska since Osborne . Pauelly Pavillion is a cathedral. Blew me away first time I went their. My nephew graduated from their and got his MD degree their too. Great academic school almost as good as my alma mater UCSD ;)

Almost assuredly will get an offer this weekend, so it's a moot point really. If not, he'll commit to Nebraska soon after his visit.

Last edited:

Njoku is a freshman to be, where as the possible Miami grad transfer, would prob only have 1 year to make his mark.... ones decision should hardly affect the other, we wouldnt be going after the Miami player if we didnt think he could come in and immediately make the 2 deep and or compete for starting position. Prob cant expect that of the freshman to be.

They have been down (using their standards) since Wooden left much like Nebraska since Osborne . Pauelly Pavillion is a cathedral. Blew me away first time I went their. My nephew graduated from their and got his MD degree their too. Great academic school almost as good as my alma mater UCSD ;)
Wrong
In the 1990s UCLA had 1 Sweet Sixteen, 2 great 8s and a National Championship. No way to spin that into saying they were down since Wooden. Maybe not as successful as Wooden, but certainly not down.
NU never had any run like that after TO, but nice try. Its a bball school, although you are correct in that theyve been down in recent years

Last edited:

We could really use this kid. Brings a different skill set than we have for the most part, plus we still need depth at WR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back