• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

17 Year Lurker Finally Joins the Fray

Dude just shows up, pays $20 & he's in?.... I've said for years we need a fireWALL around this place.

jk, Welcome to the asylum
;)

:Ironn:
The firewall is in place and is working fine. So far, no space aliens have made it through the firewall. That we know of, anyway.
Welcome to the funny farm (or asylum).:Huskerflag:

I’m a little scared you have been stalking me that long

Reactions: RMR

Welcome!. I'm coming up on my 4-year anniversary as a Board Member. My, how time flies.

And on that note... my original subscription is up in a few days, and I'm trying to figure out where to go to renew or extend my membership. Anyone know how that works?

Welcome!. I'm coming up on my 4-year anniversary as a Board Member. My, how time flies.

And on that note... my original subscription is up in a few days, and I'm trying to figure out where to go to renew or extend my membership. Anyone know how that works?
You can't do it until like 5 days before your current subscription is up.

Because of the Frost hire and the fact that you renewed last year, I believe you have a year free thanks to @BigRedMax.

Because of the Frost hire and the fact that you renewed last year, I believe you have a year free thanks to @BigRedMax.

That offer was for everyone that registered or renewed from October of 2017 to October of 2018.

Also, the BBS software does not display the renewal button until the actual expiration date.

I am assuming that Beareye took advantage of the 2 for 1 Dave deal four years ago and paid for two and got four years. That makes him a soothsayer knowing in advance that Frost would be hired and he got two extra years instead of one. ;)

That offer was for everyone that registered or renewed from October of 2017 to October of 2018.

Also, the BBS software does not display the renewal button until the actual expiration date.

I am assuming that Beareye took advantage of the 2 for 1 Dave deal four years ago and paid for two and got four years. That makes him a soothsayer knowing in advance that Frost would be hired and he got two extra years instead of one. ;)
Before my time, obviously, not a soothsayer in that regard.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back