• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Potential grad transfers

I’m not too familiar with him, does anyone have a highlight reel or a description of his playstyle/measurables? At work so I can’tdo my own research atm

Not sure an offensive lineman with one year of eligibility is something that Frost and company would be all that excited about.

Not sure an offensive lineman with one year of eligibility is something that Frost and company would be all that excited about.

In this case, one year might be the time needed to let Jurgens grow into a starting interior lineman role. If we aren't going to get Bland, this would be a good pick up that allows for versatility and depth along the line. I'd be happy to get him.

In this case, one year might be the time needed to let Jurgens grow into a starting interior lineman role. If we aren't going to get Bland, this would be a good pick up that allows for versatility and depth along the line. I'd be happy to get him.
Guess I’d rather see a younger guy get the reps and game experience. Frost will do what’s best for sure.

Guess I’d rather see a younger guy get the reps and game experience. Frost will do what’s best for sure.

Valid point for sure, but if the young guy isn't quite ready, it might be best for the team to find a stop gap solution. As you said, I'm sure the coaches will make the move that is in the best interest of the team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back