• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bunchie

Yeah...and I'm sure Hurts will leave Alabama because he's a backup so he can come to Nebraska to be....drum roll please.... a backup? You cant be serious? Please tell me your trolling me.
I am making reference to the 24 and 2 record he has and yes, he could possibly beat out Martinez. You cant get hung up on AM, a coach should always be striving to better every player on the team either by coaching or recruiting. If not you end up with the likes of Bo riding a slow wave to death of a program.

:Salute::Banghead: I'm sure Scott prefers not to stunt the development of his Freshman All American for a one year rental when hes on record as stating he wouldn't trade AM for anyone in the country.
You do realize this is a forum where possibilities are discussed on a daily basis without ever happening? In case you missed it, AM is no longer a freshman.

You do realize this is a forum where possibilities are discussed on a daily basis without ever happening? In case you missed it, AM is no longer a freshman.
You can discuss things that wont happen all you want, but be prepared for some to call you out when they disagree. :thumbsup: As for AM no longer being a freshman...well...technically your right, but he was JUST named Freshman All American. You cant be this obtuse, can you, considering the context of my reply?

Last edited:

You can discuss things that wont happen all you want, but be prepared for some to call you out when they disagree. :thumbsup: As for AM no longer being a freshman...well...technically your right, but he was JUST named Freshman All American. You cant be this obtuse, can you, considering the context of my reply?
Remember this whole thing started out with Mc Cafferty, Vedral and Bunchie.....No one is being obtuce, except maybe you. You have made up your mind and your trying to justify being wrong.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back