• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Glass

Red Dead Redemption

Baba Yaga
10 Year Member
Anyone seen this one?
Anyone planning on seeing it?

Its received mixed reviews, so not sure what to think.

I loved Unbreakable. I havnt seen Split.
I will try to see Glass.

Last edited:

I really liked Unbreakable and I think Glass looks good but I doubt I’ll see it in a theater. So whenever it makes its way to tv. I don’t know what Split is unless it’s one of those xxxs that Smoker is talking about.

Split is another Shyamalan's comic book horror movie. Dealing with a person who has multiple personalities, and a super human split personality that is a "beast". The movie (Split) was more of a horror/thriller than comic book homage though. But it was decent.

Split is another Shyamalan's comic book horror movie. Dealing with a person who has multiple personalities, and a super human split personality that is a "beast". The movie (Split) was more of a horror/thriller than comic book homage though. But it was decent.
The character from Split is also in Glass

Lol, no.
But it does have Samuel L. MotherFvckin Jackson in it.

Its a sequel to M. Night Shyamalan's homage to comic books 'Unbreakable' with Bruce Willis and SLJ
I think I saw Unbreakable, but I don't remember much of it. I didn't even realize this was a sequel.

M. Night Shyamalan flicks have become very hit or miss. This might be one where I wait until it's out on home video.

I liked Unbreakable, and I'm actually interested in Glass. I haven't seen Split, so I'm going to refresh on both movies, then check out Glass.

I am in the exact same boat. Saw Unbreakable, but haven't seen split. Unbreakable was pretty good, but is was a slow mover. Didn't see Split because I thought it was a straight up Slasher type movie. Will have to see it before Glass.

I read Split isn't really related to Unbreakable/Glass, other than the character is also in Glass.

I read Split isn't that great of a movie as a whole, but many agreed that in spite of that, James McAvoy delivered a great performance of his character.

Last edited:

I read Split isn't really related to Unbreakable/Glass, other than the character is also in Glass.

I read Split isn't that great of a movie as a whole, but many agreed that in spite of that, James McAvoy delivered a great performance of his character.
Pretty much what I've heard. It sounds like his performance was worth the movie.

I saw it last night. It was underwhelming, but worth seeing. It answers a lot of questions. I feel like M Knight needs a co-writer to help not leave so many holes in his movie plots. I guess it just feels like his heart wasn't in it...didn't take enough time or do enough re-writes. He has a lot of very promising ideas and then too often lets them fall flat.

But again...it's worth seeing.

6.5 out of 10

Unbreakable I give 8 out of 10
Split I give 7.5 out of 10

Glass is related to both movies. It's brings them both together as their sequel.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back