• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2019 Commits

It'll take me till February to decide how to rank Wandale Robinson, Bryce Benhart, Ty Robinson and Noa Pola-Gates.

as long as they are all ranked higher than every player from Nebraska we will know the world is not about to end :Biggrin:

It'll take me till February to decide how to rank Wandale Robinson, Bryce Benhart, Ty Robinson and Noa Pola-Gates.
hope that means NPG called and told you he is committing to use

Last edited:

Started my write up for this class. It's going to be pretty extensive if I finish like I started (thru the offensive skill position players). Each kid has a few paragraphs on his recruitment, accolades, skill set, etc. Would you guys rather I toned it down a bit? It's going to be long otherwise and wouldn't want to waste my time if people weren't gonna take the time. I tend to think people won't read it if it's too long.

Also still debating where to slot a few guys. Leaning toward WR over RB for Wandale Robinson since that's more where he'll play and OL for Ethan Piper since I think Nebraska gets Matthew Pola-Mao to be there class NG. Plus I don't think they sign Bland and Piper is a nice interior prospect on the o-line.

Started my write up for this class. It's going to be pretty extensive if I finish like I started (thru the offensive skill position players). Each kid has a few paragraphs on his recruitment, accolades, skill set, etc. Would you guys rather I toned it down a bit? It's going to be long otherwise and wouldn't want to waste my time if people weren't gonna take the time. I tend to think people won't read it if it's too long.

Also still debating where to slot a few guys. Leaning toward WR over RB for Wandale Robinson since that's more where he'll play and OL for Ethan Piper since I think Nebraska gets Matthew Pola-Mao to be there class NG. Plus I don't think they sign Bland and Piper is a nice interior prospect on the o-line.

I search out your posts, and the more detailed the better. Definitely not a waste of time. If worried about length reducing readership, maybe release the breakdown of one position group per day. Smaller bites, but in the end its all there.

I search out your posts, and the more detailed the better. Definitely not a waste of time. If worried about length reducing readership, maybe release the breakdown of one position group per day. Smaller bites, but in the end its all there.
Agreed. More analysis the better. I would also put Wandale at WR and Piper OL.

N2FL with months to wait until the spring game and even more until the first real game, the more you, *** and a few others write the better. Make it long. Anyone who wants a summary can read the order of the name.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back