• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Welcome back Fearless Frankie

15 years ago and we still need a healing process?? At most it should have been dealt with when Tom came back.

I have to say I am a little surprised TO did not get something done during his time as AD.

C

Perhaps one of the last pieces to the healing of the mess created by Steve Pederson..
Not even trying to start a debate about whether FS should have been fired etc...
yet there is absolutely no question that
Steve Pederson still needs a throat punch or 12.
I don't know about a throat punch, but something to wipe that mediocre grin off his face. A well placed steel-toed boot might do the trick. Extra point to who ever gets their steel-toed boot appropriately stuck.

Last edited:

Wish I was there to shake your hand again Wednesday. You are a true husker and bleed husker red. To be a 165 pound fullback and follow two coaching legends you had to be fearless. Thanks for all your dedication for almost 4 decades!
I always liked the man.I don’t remember him saying anything negative about Nebraska.I just wish the guy well.GBR.

So happy this happened. And Frank is the ONLY one of the post-TO coaches prior to SFs return who would ever be given such a welcome return.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back