• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Army All-America Game Bowl Game Thread

Won't be long and we'll know if the Huskers are the beneficiaries of their services?

Hoping for the best.

GBR!

Noah announces in two weeks at the Polynesian Bowl (on CBSSN) and he will visit Lincoln again with his cousin on 26 January. Good shot we get both of them. Both are 4*s

5 TDs and MVP honors to Wisconsin QB commit, Graham Mertz. Not looking forward to 3-4 years of that.

It'll be fun competing with Wisconsin the next 3-4 years, certainly more so than the past 3-4. The Badgers have a certain QB to worry about in Lincoln, too, so we shall see which guy enjoys a better complement of players surrounding him.

I will probably continue to be more concerned with their running game, but a pure passer certainly adds another dimension to their play-action passing game.

It'll be fun competing with Wisconsin the next 3-4 years, certainly more so than the past 3-4. The Badgers have a certain QB to worry about in Lincoln, too, so we shall see which guy enjoys a better complement of players surrounding him.

I will probably continue to be more concerned with their running game, but a pure passer certainly adds another dimension to their play-action passing game.
Are you sure Hornibrook doesn't have 3 years left?

Wandale Robinson is electric with the ball in his hands and tough! Other than the Nolan Smith blow-by sack, Benhart looked pretty good most of the game and looks athletic. Ty Robinson played a bunch and pressured the QB a few times. Noa Pola-Gates had that big hit on Wandale; after Wandale got up, NPG whispered "I get to do that to you for the next few years in Lincoln, so you better get used to it." Okay, so that's what I believe he said.

I hope we limit how many times we send him over the middle and have stretch out for a catch.

Wandale Robinson is electric with the ball in his hands and tough! Other than the Nolan Smith blow-by sack, Benhart looked pretty good most of the game and looks athletic. Ty Robinson played a bunch and pressured the QB a few times. Noa Pola-Gates had that big hit on Wandale; after Wandale got up, NPG whispered "I get to do that to you for the next few years in Lincoln, so you better get used to it." Okay, so that's what I believe he said.
I read his lips and he did appear to say that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back