• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MILLS ?

You wouldn't have kept a job at any company I ever worked for with a hot drug test. And that includes alcohol.
Um..ok?

That doesn't mean plenty of other jobs wouldn't have kept a person and will still do so. This isn't the 1920's anymore, we know Reefer Madness was propaganda and the lies told about it have been proven.

I don't smoke at all and have never tried it. I can just recognize how stupid and politically based the law is on this issue.

cannabis is not going away...look at recent farm bill..too much money to be made on it...like alcohol...it to can be abused..athletes should steer clear of both....

Whats wrong with him? Total idiot that we don't need. If he misses court think he shows up for practices and classes?
yeah, I think he does show up for classes and practice. Are you saying that because he had this issue when was in another state, that he automatically a thug and we should adopt a one and done mentality? Me... I take this kid in a heartbeat.

Bottom line is he will not be here until the summer thus the staff will not accept his signed LOI until 6 Febuary. I am basing that on the staff's stand on having to have all academics in line before they will accept an LOL

Bottom line all of the rest of the speculation is just that and beaten to death on here and other forums. Time to let it go. If Coach Frost accepts his LOI then what has happened and will happen is between him and the coaches. At this point in time it appears that is what will happen and he will be here in May/June

Bottom line is he will not be here until the summer thus the staff will not accept his signed LOI until 6 Febuary. I am basing that on the staff's stand on having to have all academics in line before they will accept an LOL

Bottom line all of the rest of the speculation is just that and beaten to death on here and other forums. Time to let it go. If Coach Frost accepts his LOI then what has happened and will happen is between him and the coaches. At this point in time it appears that is what will happen and he will be here in May/June
Is it possible he can still come here even if he doesn't sign on Feb. 6?

Good news in that it seems like Mills is still planning to be a Husker (and presumably will be allowed to sign in February).

Bad news in that Mills misses Spring Practice.

cannabis is not going away...look at recent farm bill..too much money to be made on it...like alcohol...it to can be abused..athletes should steer clear of both....
Makes me think of the state of Colorado. Weed is legal but still banned by the NFL. Same with abusing alcohol.

Bad news in that Mills misses Spring Practice.

Obviously, it would be best if he were her for the spring but RB is a spot where it's less important to be here for spring ball. Washington got to Lincoln very late and played from the very beginning. If he ends up in Lincoln, Mills' experience at GT will minimize the transition and there is enough depth to let him settle in to his role.

Sharp & Benning now say that grades may be an issue with JB.
I think that's why they said he had work to do this spring. Maybe it won't happen for the kid. By all accounts he's got the skills to play...just needs to pull it together.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back